You are searching about Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages, today we will share with you article about Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages is useful to you.
100 Reasons to Be Happy!
It is “a medicine for people with complaints, anxiety and depression.” This is by no means a foolproof or perfect answer, but it works to some degree for everyone. This is the art of being grateful and the exercise is to make a list of one hundred (100) things you are grateful for.
My current gratitude list is:
1. I have the most beautiful and beautiful wife in the world.
2. My three daughters are healthy and happy.
3. My children are growing and developing very well.
4. My parents are still alive and so are my brothers.
5. My in-laws and my wife’s family love me and I love them.
6. Overall, I have a wonderful family.
7. The house I live in has modern facilities and protects me from the weather.
8. My wife likes to spend time with me and I like to spend time with her.
9. I know Jesus Christ.
10. I hope to have more children.
11. I am free to worship God as I please.
12. I can walk.
13. I can speak.
14. I can read and write.
15. I can think and think and spend time with myself.
16. My five senses work well, stable, unaided (for now).
17. I can see not only with my eyes but also with the eyes of my heart.
18. I live in relative luxury, freedom and a just society.
19. I have two days off per week most weeks.
20. My employer is wonderful.
21. The job I have is stimulating and varied, and I am valued for my work.
22. I have good managers and colleagues.
23. I go to a church where people love me and I am allowed to love them.
24. I have time to write.
25. I can drive a car… I have a car.
26. I have many great tools that help me live my life.
27. My personal library is bliss; Each book was hand picked.
28. In my family we have not one but two computers.
29. I have both the tendency and the ability to plan ahead in life.
30. We have seemingly unlimited access to electricity, water and food and other resources.
31. I don’t mind washing dishes anymore; In fact, I love doing it!
32. I love Proverbs, Psalms, Ephesians and Ecclesiastes… in fact, I love the whole Bible.
33. I can talk to my teenage daughters (most of the time) with understanding and sensitivity.
34. For me one day follows the next; Wednesday is as important as Sunday.
35. I feel blessed to have had a second chance at tertiary education.
36. Trade qualifications, knowledge and skills are always accessible.
37. I see my parents at least every fortnight and have a good relationship with them.
38. I have three beautiful nieces and two beautiful nephews.
39. I have a sense of humor (most of the time).
40. Even when things don’t go my way, I usually see the good in them.
41. Outside my office window I have a wonderful view of the calm operational harbor.
42. I am living in the present; At the very end of time. I’m not dead yet.
43. The part of the earth where I live is habitable (most of the time) climatically.
44. I have the capacity and inclination to love – people and living things and my experiences.
45. I have a telephone so I can talk to people far away.
46. I have pictures of my beautiful family that I can look at; At home, at work, in my wallet.
47. I meet interesting people almost every day.
48. Living by the beach – There’s nothing like the white sound of the surf.
49. Clean water is currently available for me to drink.
50. There’s a plant I’m responsible for and it’s not dead yet!
51. I have fish oil pills and other vitamins for my diet.
52. I often have the power of self-control and desire to improve.
53. I am a member of a gym.
54. The educational qualifications I have and the studies I have done have helped shape my character so I will always be the person I want to be.
55. I can make a unique contribution.
56. I have a positive self-image and am grateful that I have worked on it.
57. I can do something to keep me motivated.
58. I can feel pain; Most of the time this is good for pain which is usually a healthy sign.
59. I have a watch, it looks good and suits my style and I can tell the time.
60. I have memories of living for over three (and almost four) decades; The good the bad and the ugly.
61. Being at the westernmost point means the sun sets on the horizon with water in the foreground–it’s pretty special!
62. There are plans I have made and made – there is hope in them.
63. I met some famous people and high-achievers and was inspired.
64. Coffee. I love it, and I can drink great coffee every day if I want to.
65. I earn enough money to give something to the less fortunate.
66. Music. I really appreciate it. (And I think I have good taste–I’m allowed to say that.)
67. Enthusiasm and zeal for life and learning; I have it most of the time. I’m still excited.
68. I’ve suffered and survived–it’s made me a better person!
69. People honor me when they come to me for help.
70. Turning forty years of age… The best is yet to come.
71. I live in times of (relative) peace.
72. I love cricket and Australian football and follow both with passion.
73. I live at this time in motion; There is a lot of excitement.
74. I love pizza, seafood and ice cream and many other good foods.
75. I see miracles happen most days. Most people would call these things ‘normal’.
76. I can rest whenever I want and take time to smell the flowers.
77. Words and their meanings excite me. Language and communication is an art.
78. Freedom of choice is something I appreciate and try not to take for granted.
79. I have overcome addiction to substances, for example, cigarettes.
80. ‘Creativity of thought’ is a gift I appreciate.
81. I can travel in a modern train any day and see the sights.
82. The place where I live has a reliable public transport system; I feel blessed almost every time I use it.
83. The smile of a wife or daughter… what more can I say.
84. My ‘incentive file’ is growing; People encourage me almost every day.
85. Mentors who have invested their time and effort in me–I will be forever grateful.
86. Reminds me of Maxwell Smart. I can watch television because I have
87. Mathematics. I understand the meaning of numbers.
88. The desire to keep growing throughout life makes me happy.
89. Wisdom. I see it in others and other times they see it in me. I love the truth of it.
90. So far the safety of my family; I try not to take it for granted.
91. I receive continuous education through courses, seminars, conferences and workshops.
92. Science. I wonder about it. It should be intelligent design.
93. My heart is saddened by some of the things I see–I rejoice in them.
94. Health. My overall health, while not perfect, makes me happy.
95. Movies and Dates: I can date my wife and I love watching movies with her.
96. The range of shopping centers at my disposal is amazing.
97. I get to be “me” all my life. Now that’s not bad.
98. I can wear the clothes I own; I can even dress myself.
99. One day I will be blessed with grandchildren and maybe even great-grandchildren.
100. By God’s grace I may live to be 100 years old. I am “not out” so far.
While we may not all subscribe to every item on this particular list of mine, it makes the important point that each of us has specific and very detailed reasons to be extremely thankful. Where you may not be able to list some of the items I have, I am sure you have items that I cannot list.
When you think about it, the list really has no limit.
Copyright (c) 2008, SJ Wickham.
Video about Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
You can see more content about Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
If you have any questions about Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
way Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
tutorial Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages
Do You Speak Football Handy Football Phrases In Seven Languages free